Thursday 23 November 2023

Finally finished grey crochet blanket

 When I was pregnant with Lily I finished this crochet blanket, which was actually my first crochet project that sat unfinished for many years. The next blanket was started because I found a beautiful silky yarn that ended up being rather annoying to crochet with. That one was finished before Lily was born and has stretched into this long, skinny blanket.

And then I started this plain grey chevron blanket while I was still pregnant and made it a little wider than the other blankets. 

It's had a rough time, the cat knocked my soft drink onto it so I had to rinse that stickiness out. Then Lily kicked my pump and milk went all through my crochet bag so everything needed a proper wash mid project. Lily is now two and half and I've finally finished it - just in time for summer!

The newly started (and already sitting in the cupboard) crochet project is a granny square blanket for our king size bed, I wonder how many years that will take...

No comments:

Post a Comment