Tuesday 6 October 2020

Chevron Crochet Blanket

Well I finally finished the first crochet blanket I started! This one I wanted as a throw for the couch but since it was a pattern for a baby blanket it is a bit small. Maybe it can just sit on the couch for looks rather than warmth.

Since I watch tv while I crochet there were a few times where I noticed that I'd done an extra row that I had to undo. And since I have around one ball of each colour left I decided to start a 'leftover' blanket where I do blocks of colour using up the last of each leftover ball. And I doubled the width so hopefully one day we'll have a blanket big enough for two adults! Since I only have three leftover balls I figure I can just buy a ball whenever I need it until the blanket is big enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment