Thursday 25 July 2024

Lily's new crochet blanket

 As Lily grows I'm finding all her crochet blankets are too small for her when she's in bed so I started a continuous granny square blanket for her.


This is mainly the yarn from Kmart in mint, lilac and grey marle. The blue one was just a random one from a cheap shop but I preferred the Kmart yarn. For now this blanket is a good size, but ultimately I plant to keep working on it until it is king size and hopefully she'll still use it as an adult.

I'm also working on a continuous one for our bed which is going to be lots of different blues so each time I finish a colour I can just go buy the next colour. For both blankets, I was planning to make each colour with the same amount of rows, but that got harder to work out as the blanket got bigger. Now I get one or two extra balls than I used in the last round and hope it looks good in the end! 

No comments:

Post a Comment