Thursday 29 June 2023

More Siena dresses

 I have managed to squeeze in a little sewing time at our new house, but these two dresses for some reason were impossible! And I haven't sewn since forcing myself to finish them. The weird thing is that these are the Siena dresses which I've sewn before - see here and here.

The first one is the beautiful Aria from Frankie Bear. It is such a cute fabric and even cuter as a toddler dress.

The other one is the Bluey family from Spotlight, and is the dress our daughter will choose every time we open her wardrobe! The ribbon trim at the bottom was a lucky op shop find.

I still haven't found a good place to take photos, these are in front of the concrete rainwater tank - it looks cool, but the sun was hitting my camera creating those light effects on the Bluey dress. If my plants ever grow this spot won't work for photos in the future, perhaps I should leave a gap in this garden?

No comments:

Post a Comment