Tuesday 3 January 2023

Trolley Liner

 It took me forever to finally sew up this trolley liner - and I had it cut out, ready and waiting for so long. I guess cute little outfits were more appealing to sew.


I can tell you that I did not enjoy sewing it, and probably won't ever sew another one. Perhaps it would have been easier with an industrial machine rather than just a domestic one.

At some point I would like to add some flaps or something at the sides - they seem to be the focus for little hands, which instantly go in little mouths of course.

But it's done, it's great, and now I can do a full shop at Aldi since they don't have click and collect. I normally just took the pram but that doesn't leave much room in the car for said groceries.

The pattern I used was from Muffy Duck Designs, the instructions were great as usual, it's just big and bulky which makes it awkward to sew. Like the pram liner, I made it out to be much harder than it actually was!

No comments:

Post a Comment