Tuesday 22 November 2022

Isabella Romper and Skirt

 I've been going through my photos and found a little romper and skirt that I made using the Isabella Mini fabric from Frankie Bear.


This little romper was one of the first ones I made and it is the Daphne from Bebekins. In the blur of caring for a newborn I don't really remember making this pattern other than having a tough time wrapping my head around how to do the straps! I also made a matching bib for this one but unfortunately didn't take a photo before packing it all away.

This skirt is another one from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom - I've shared the Sunflower and the Galaxy skirts I've made in the past. The only change for this one was that I made it a bit shorter since it was a gift for a toddler and I feel the other ones I've made are quite long.

No comments:

Post a Comment