Thursday 20 July 2023

Lovely muslin blankets

 I loved these thick (3 layer) muslin blankets I made while I was pregnant, so much so that I luckily got the last three metres of the rainbow gingham from Frankie Bear Fabric so I could make two more!


Now I will admit at 1.5m wide, they are rather large for a newborn, but they are perfect for my toddler. She loves these blankets almost as much as the fluffy one on her bed! It is the perfect size for travelling so I like keeping one in the car and the pram.

I must say though, sewing with a toddler is difficult enough, let alone when they love a fabric so much that they've decided it's theirs! Trying to get it cut is impossible when you have to chase said toddler to get the fabric back every time you walk way from the cutting table. I'm so glad she can't reach the scissors yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment