Thursday 4 May 2023

Frogs everywhere!

 While I am missing the blue tongues we had at our old house, I am enjoying the wallabies, heaps of birds, little red tailed skinks and it is still a novelty finding bandicoot holes everywhere! And now that we're rural, we have neighbours with horses, cows, sheep and alpacas.

Archie lets the whole neighbourhood know when he sees a frog! Of all the things he obsessively barks about at night, I'm surprised it's frogs - I wish he would scare off the rabbits snacking on my plants instead!



There are many others we've seen, or rescued from inside, and the ones we hear but never see. They're certainly enjoying all my pot plants - especially the birds nest fern and the pitcher plant, along will all my self watering pots. I need to build one of those frog hotels to encourage them to keep away from Archie.

No comments:

Post a Comment