Thursday 20 April 2023

Bee Themed Birthday

A cute little girl turned two last month and I chose a bee theme for her party this year.

As much as I love this fabric, boy is it hard to photograph - it just doesn't want to focus! I opted for size three as I was worried it would be too small, but I was wrong - at least she won't grow out of it anytime soon!

This pattern is Nottingham from Little Lizard King and the fabric is one I bought from Spotlight while I was pregnant (along with many other bee fabrics).


I found the cute bee cupcake toppers on Printables and printed them on the 3D printer.

I have been saving lanterns and fans since our daughters 1st birthday, just added in some blue and yellow this year, plus some cute bee decorations.

The cute little hexagonal bee box was from Thingiverse - I just printed the top section in yellow which looks great! I added sunflower seeds from The Seed Collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment