Tuesday 14 June 2022

Galaxy booties & bonnet

 I love this galaxy fabric from Frankie Bear Fabric, she's almost outgrown her romper so I'll have to make her a new galaxy outfit.


These are Maggie's Stay on Booties, I bought the whole set so eventually I'll make some for myself! I made a few pairs with cotton lining instead of fleece since it doesn't get cold here in Autumn, now that we're in winter I put socks on with them, eventually I'll make the next size up with fleece lining.

I will say I put off sewing these for awhile as it just seemed like it would be difficult but they're actually easy to sew, and quite quick! 

I used non slip fabric for the soles since my daughter has started walking.


I made her a matching bonnet using the free winter bonnet pattern, also with cotton lining. Now that it's winter I'll make her a fleece lined one.

No comments:

Post a Comment