Tuesday 8 March 2022

More peasant dresses

 I made two more of the free peasant dress from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom. Such a quick and easy sew, especially when you leave the elastic out of the sleeves.

When I was going through my photos to clear space I found this photo of a peasant dress that I made in 2020, but I don't actually remember making it! The blur of the long hours spent making everything at Christmas time clearly muddled my brain while I was pregnant. I've had this fabric in my stash for so long but I believe it was a Christmas fabric from Spotlight.


I also made one for my baby using this fabric from Spotlight. I love the colour blue and much to everyone's annoyance I can't stand pink so I love being able to sew pretty girl clothes in my favourite colour! 


You can see my first peasant dresses I made here.

No comments:

Post a Comment