Thursday 21 December 2023

Santa sacks

 I've finally made Santa sacks out of the Australian animal fabric panels I bought a couple of years ago - they match the panel I bought for this bunting.

I originally bought two of the panels because I wanted the red on both sides, but after washing the fabric it warped so I had to do the blue on one side and red on the other. And then I just had to deal with the wonkiness and the fact that they aren't actually nice even rectangles. Now I have two exactly the same... handy for Santa to quickly swap the empty sack for a full one!

Lily loves the empty sack, so I'm sure she'll love it even more when she wakes up to it full of presents on Christmas morning! So far she is excited for all things Christmas - except the train we attempted to put under the tree (it's just as scary as the robot vacuum).

No comments:

Post a Comment