Thursday 10 August 2023

Apricot retro dress

 This little dress is so cute, and gets so many compliments when we're out and about. Plus it has pockets!


I made this last year and completely forgot to share a photo. This is the Apricot from Boo & Lu. The gingham is from Frankie Bear Fabric and some red poplin that I had in my stash. The only issue I had with sewing this one is that I couldn't get the collar lined up properly, but that's on me for being lazy and not unpicking it (again). I am glad I made the size 3 in this one though as I always have trouble getting this style of elastic back on and off our daughter. Other than that, I probably should have done the longer skirt as this is now a top, but that is the fate for most of the dresses in her wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment