Tuesday 6 December 2022

Christmas Dress

 I'm cutting it close with Christmas this year, I finally finished my daughter's Christmas dress, once it is washed we can get her Christmas photos done!

This pattern is Simplicity 7017, it was my grandma's pattern and it looks like she has made a few versions! 


This is the first one I made which is a size 1/2, although its more like size 1. Now that she is so tall it is a top! The Christmas one I made size 1, again seems more like size 2, but I used the length of the size 3, next year it might still fit as a top!

I was a bit lazy and opted to gather them rather than do the pleats - I tried for the Christmas one but couldn't work out the instructions. I also added a second set of buttons/snaps so they would fit her sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment