Tuesday 31 May 2022

Pram Liner

  We were given the Uppababy Vista V2 pram when we were pregnant which came with a bassinet for newborns. I used a bassinet sheet in that but we ordered a custom pram liner for the seat since I knew I wouldn't have time to make one before she outgrew the bassinet. 


She is 10 months old now and I finally made my own for her pram!


I used this pattern from Muffy Duck Designs and it turned out great and really didn't take that long! Since I'm running out of room to store new fabric I decided to make use of this fabric I bought at Ikea many years ago. If I had used quilting cotton it would have been much easier to sew but I got there in the end. I was rather nervous about making all the button holes from scratch but they all turned out fine and no slips with the seam ripper. I actually really like this fabric as a pram liner!

We just got the Uppababy Minu stroller since our pram takes up our whole boot so I'll make a liner for it too, in the meantime the Vista liner works.

No comments:

Post a Comment