Monday 21 May 2012

Time to get blogging... again!

Well it has been nearly 2 months and about time I get everything back to normal. I'm still not quite back to my craft a day, but I plan to catch up by making extra pieces to make up for the days I have missed. I have done some crafting since Suki died, but I just can't focus on one thing for too long. 

I have made a few presents, but unfortunately my brain has been fried and I keep forgetting to take photos before giving the gifts away.

It took me a long time to go through and find my favourite photos of Suki to create a collage. In a way I think spending the time creating Suki's collage helped me get used to the fact that she is never coming home.

We buried Suki in our backyard and have planted a mango tree over her grave. At this stage the tree is still alive even though Trixie ripped it out and chewed it to pieces!


Oh and I am changing things on my blog a little, hopefully for the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment