Friday 13 November 2015

Crochet Baby Blankets

Awhile ago I asked my mum to teach me how to crochet, while there are heaps of videos online that teach you how to do it, I just couldn't figure it out. So I started with a chevron blanket for our couch using three colours. Then for some reason I decided that I should make a blanket for my youngest nephews first birthday. I finished it just in time for his birthday party.



I really liked the yarn with different shades of blue, it made a cute blanket. I decided to use the same sort of yarn for my niece's first birthday present - this one was a very, very late birthday present!


I've decided that I don't like crochet, probably why it took me so long to finish that second baby blanket. Unfortunately I still have to finish the chevron one I started for our couch. Oh and I have another niece on the way so I'm trying to decide if I should do the same for her first birthday - if I do, then I need to make one for my 11 year old nephew... maybe I'll get one finished just in time for his 18th birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment