Thursday, 15 August 2013

MyMemories Designer Gift Bags

With being sick, busy with work, more renovating, family commitments, birthdays and a new sewing job, the last two weeks have gone by in such a blur that my weekly blog posts have completely slipped my mind!

Hopefully this weekend I get time to photograph some of the projects I've made lately, but in the meantime I wanted to share the latest freebie from MyMemories with you!

These designer gift bags look really pretty - and they include matching gift tags. They are available free until August 25th - no more running to the shop to quickly buy a gift bag when you can print your own at home.




If you haven't bought a copy of MyMemories yet, make sure you use my code: STMMMS13662 to get $10 off!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...