Print your template through google docs here.
If you need more in depth instructions, please refer to my bee magnets tutorial.
- Printed template
- PVA glue (or your glue of choice)
- Felt - Black and Red
- Magnet (mine is 3.8cm x 2cm with an adhesive back)
- Googly eyes
- Chalk (or fabric marking pen)
- Hole Punch
- Cut out all of your template pieces, your cardboard backing and four black spots using a hole punch. You will also need a pair of googly eyes.
- Glue your cardboard backing to your body piece.
- Glue the stripe to the centre top of the body.
- Glue the head to body; lining it up against the stripe.
- Glue on your spots - I chose to do 4.
- Glue on your googly eyes (optional - waste time moving them into crazy positions)
- After your glue is dry you can stick your magnet on the back and pop it on the fridge!
And now I have a ladybug family to add to my bee family.