Sunday 15 January 2012

Beaded Keyrings

I have been trying to organise our house a little better to make it look tidier and less cluttered. While going through my boxes I found the keyrings that I love to make so I thought I would share with you the ones I currently have.

I really enjoy this sort of beading as I just pick a theme and keep wiring on beads until I am happy with how it looks!


I also have a photo of the keyring I made for myself. As you can see I have three of the lobster clasps on mine – one to hook onto my bag, one for the ALDI trolley token since I never keep coins in my wallet and the other is to hook on the key to whichever car I need to drive. My house keys are threaded onto the split ring since I never take them off. Far easier than having everything on one keyring and as long as I have my bag I won’t forget my keys. The other bonus is that I don’t have a whole lot of heavy keys hanging from the car’s ignition – apparently that is bad for it…


No comments:

Post a Comment